As you may have noticed, we have had a transfusion of new blood into the Administrative portion of the club!
I put out the call for volunteers and got a baker's dozen of replies! Thank you all for stepping up! I asked all of the volunteers what their plans were for the club.
Of those who replied, two volunteers had very interesting ideas for the club! Here are their statements:
Here are my credentials in response to your criteria. It would be an exciting experience to work on and spruce the club up even further in conjunction with a small team:
Someone dedicated and organized.
You should be able to log in to the club at least twice a week.
I'd likely be logging in almost every day.
Any familiarity with organizing club gallery folders is also a plus- I never really got a handle on it.
Not a problem there. See my group for how I keep things organized. I may use a different method of organization though.
You should be able to come up with a monthly art theme for club members to participate in.
I have a creative imagination, so coming up with a monthly art theme should be interesting.
You are encouraged to organize some sort of yearly gift-art activity among the club members.
I thrive off feedback, so a group effort would be focused on collective ideas for said yearly gift art activity.
You should be able to write journals clearly.
I type female muscle stories and my journals and FML blogs speak for themselves.
You should be courteous to club members.
Always am! ^_^
You should be able to police new submissions as to whether they are appropriate for the club.
I occasionally have to do that with people who try to submit pictures to a story-only group. No problem there.
You should be able to turn down inappropriate submissions with a clear conscience.
I'd make sure that Submission Requirements are hard, if not impossible to miss. It wouldn't be an issue having to turn down inappropriate submissions if it came down to it.
And again, thank you for your consideration. I hope to be an active part of this.
You're making us work for it
I can reply yes to all the criteria, even a little O.C.D. on organizing & details but I guess that's good.
I usually check into DA once a day depending on my schedule. Would love to work on monthly themes, just don't want to be responsible for every month.
Here's some ideas I had.
• Search for & invite more FM related artists on DA to become contributors
• Create content for all FM members to send out as journal message to get their watchers to also watch FM
• Promote on various forums & sites by either posting new members works or exchanging links. I've been contributing to various other blogs & sites and was thinking of writing a Female Muscle Group specific article.
• Affiliate with more related DA groups to increase awareness
• Always respond to people with comments using the Female Muscle group icon to make it more visible
Create an annual Female Muscle Fan Favorite Awards to showcase and honor the talented artists devoted to the genre. Kind of like The Oscars for Female Muscle
• Have members nominate artists from pre-determined categories created by the Admins (I.e Favorite Original Character, Fav Traditional Artist, Fav 3D artist, etc). The Admins would then select the best 5 (or any set number) nominated artists they feel best exemplify the category
• Anyone could for vote for artists via polls
• Prize could be a Premium Membership given, a special badge/award/trophy to display, or nothing more than bragging rights
Feel free to use even if you decide to go with someone else.
So, welcome to and !! I look forward to their tenure at FemaleMuscle, and I hope all of you are excited as well! They have already sorted out duties between themselves with *RinjiPantera taking on the Nuts and Bolts operation of the club, and ~areaorion taking on the outreach and events!
There are already some interesting contests in the works, and I twisted their arms to get a December GiftArt thing going as well!
*RinjiPantera is eager to get the club souped up to Supergroup status. This will basically make a variety of tools available to them, like polls, customized front page displays, the ability to post thumbnail images to the blog, etc:
I am now taking point donations that'll go towards giving Super Group status, thus allowing it to be expanded a lot more. Any number of points you can contribute towards this goal will be most appreciated! Donate here!
So head on over to Rinji's page and drop a point or two in the donation widget!
I'd like to thank ~Fettcom for his work as admin over the last 2 years! He mentioned that he hasn't had time to log in as much now that he is in his dotage, so I have had him
Hopefully next time you read a journal here it will be packed with FemaleMuscle info, contests, links, information about new members and links to artwork! And it won't be written by me!